- 1. Introduction and Overview
- 2. Studying at Selwyn
- 3. Support and Advice
- 4. Health, Welfare and Safety
- 5. Finance
- 6. Rules and Disciplinary Matters
- 7. College Facilities
- 8. Practical Information and contacts
- 9. Clubs, Societies and Activities
- 10. Outreach and Admissions
- 11. Policies and Procedures
Your college bill will be emailed to your University email address by the first day of each term; payable within 3 weeks, the date of which is always printed on the bill itself. Accepted methods of payment are detailed in the email which accompanies the bill. Should you have any query or need any clarification regarding your bill these should, in the first instance, be addressed to Mrs Jane Eagle, Assistant Accountant; jem52.
In addition to the items in the sample linked above, the Lent, Easter and Long Vacation Bills may include the following:
|Items||Amounts||See Notes below|
|Boat Club Sub MT18||£35.00||
|Late Payment Charges||£10.00||
NOTES (these refer to the sample bill as well as the table above):
- Graduate Fee: If you are self funding and paying your graduate fee yourself, then one third of the annual fee is charged at the beginning of each term.
- Room Rent: This is the quarterly room rent which is paid in advanced for the relevant term.
- Facilities Charge: This is the termly charge for catering and IT services and overheads. Click here for details.
- Key Deposit: All students pay a key deposit. This is held & returned at the end of your studies upon safe return of all keys to the Porters’ Lodge.
- Boat Club Subscription: Voluntary charges such as subscriptions for the Boat Club are itemized separately on the bill.
- Late Payment Charges: The date by which bills must be paid, after which Late Payment Charges are incurred, is printed at the bottom of the bill.
- Fines: Click here for details.
- Total: The final figure is the total amount owed to College.