We offer the opportunity to work in a historical, beautiful and friendly working environment, and we're also on a bus route which stops on Grange Road and West Road. Discounted fares are available.
Our generous benefits package typically includes:
- Contributory final salary pension scheme
- Free on site parking
- Free meals on duty, for those whose hours of work encompass a meal break
- 33 days holiday entitlement (including 8 bank holidays)
- College sick pay
- Free healthcare cash plan
- Discounts with local businesses
- Subsidised private healthcare scheme (50%). Family cover is also available.
- Additional Long Service leave
- A range of family friendly benefits, including generous maternity and paternity benefits above statutory requirements
- Flexible working
- Opportunity for personal and professional development
- Free use of the College Gym
Selwyn has a Staff Committee and also an active Social Committee which organises a wide range of events, including an annual staff outing and Christmas party which is funded by the College.