- 1. Introduction and Overview
- 2. Studying at Selwyn
- 3. Personal Welfare and Pastoral Support
- 4. Health and Safety
- 5. Finance
- 6. Rules and Disciplinary Matters
- 6.1 Discipline and Related Matters
- 6.2 Student Complaints
- 6.3 Dignity and Respect at Study
- 6.4 Student behaviour at dinners and alcohol guidelines
- 6.5 Formal Dinners
- 6.6 Alcohol Misuse
- 6.7 Smoking and Drugs
- 6.8 Parties, Quiet Periods and Community Life
- 6.9 Music
- 6.10 Exam Celebrations
- 6.11 Damage to Fire Equipment
- 6.12 PREVENT
- 7. College Facilities
- 8. Practical Information and contacts
- 9. Outreach and Admissions
- 10. Policies and Procedures
The College Bar is located next to A staircase in Old Court and is operated by the College under the Licensing Act 2003. It is open from 12.00 noon to 11.00 pm every day. The Bar Manager, Sotirios Lazarou, and his staff are pleased to welcome you for coffee, drinks, snacks and meals during opening hours. Hot food is available from 12:00 noon until 9:00 p.m.
Any changes to opening hours will be posted on the college website.
In addition, the Head of Catering and the Dean will permit occasional bar extensions, or the use of a satellite bar in the Diamond for a late-night bar, bops, or special evenings.
You may not consume your own food or drink in the Bar.
The college encourages the responsible use of alcohol. Guidelines and advice can be found at: