Your college bill will be emailed to your University email address by the first day of each term; payable within 3 weeks, the date of which is always printed on the bill itself. Accepted methods of payment are detailed in the email which accompanies the bill. Should you have any query or need any clarification regarding your bill these should, in the first instance, be addressed to Mrs Jane Eagle, Assistant Accountant; jem52.
In addition to the items in the sample linked above, the Lent, Easter and Long Vacation Bills may include the following:
|Boat Club Sub MT21||£35.00||
|Late Payment Charges||£15.00||
|Fine: Late Exeat||£20.00||
- University Fee: Students who have not opted for a fee loan will be charged. Otherwise, the Student Loans Company will pay the College direct. For Overseas and Privately Funded students: You will be charged both the University and the College tuition fee.
- Room Rent: This is the termly room rent, which is paid in advance for the relevant term. If a student has received permission to stay up over part of the vacation, then the charges for that would be listed separately.
- JCR Charities: The JCR operates an opt-out charitable donation of £4 per term, or higher if the individual chooses. A JCR Open Meeting decides on which charities are to be supported.
- Key Deposit: All students pay a key deposit. This is held & returned at the end of your studies upon safe return of all keys to the Porters' Lodge.
- Boat Club Subscription: Voluntary charges such as subscriptions for the Boat Club are itemized separately on the bill.
- Late Payment Charges: The date by which bills must be paid, after which Late Payment Charges are incurred, is printed at the bottom of the bill.
- Fines: Click here for details.
- Total: The final figure is the total amount owed to College.